3 1/4″ SD Side-load, Thread-on Housing
The Thread-on SD Housings are compatible with the patented FastBack® Direct Pullback System. These housings are heat-treated with chrome-nickel-moly alloy steel just as our bolt-on transmitter housings. The Box by box design provides unmatched versatility and value so you can use your Eagle Claw SD, Iron Fist or bolt-on blades (using a bit body) with one housing. The stainless steel timing mechanism makes clocking the transmitter to the bit a cinch. The straight-through gun-drilled fluid ports make the transmitter housing easy to clean.
- product features
- product downloads
- Precisely-placed lid slots for signal strength
- Heat-treated, alloy steel for maximum strength
- Large lid tabs to lock into place
- Fastream compatible for use with the Fastback System
- Newly-designed and more compact dual SuperNozzles
- Shock-absorbing internal rubber bumpers in sonde cavity
- Shock-absorbing rubber bumpers in the lid
- Chunky hardfacing on high-wear areas
- Integrated supplemental MudBoostTM port for extra fluid flow
- LidLock roll pin keeps the lid securely in place
- Pit Bull blade locking feature (bolt-on only)
- Enlarged water intake for enhanced SuperNozzle flow
- Engraved lid part number in sonde cavity
- Chamfered and Radiused edges for easy lid removal
- Versatile housings can be used with Eagle Claw, Iron Fist, or Bolt-On Bit Bodies
- Simple timing mechanism on all 3625, 3627, 3632, thread-on style housings
Not finding what you need?
Our experts can help find the right products and guarantee compatibility.