PUREGOLD GEL is a minimum 80 – 90 bbl yield, organic-free, untreated,
high quality bentonite drilling fluid designed for the groundwater
monitoring industry. It complies with API 13A Section 10, Specifications
for Drilling Fluid Materials. PUREGOLD GEL is certified to NSF/ANSI
Standard 60, Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals – Health Effects.
- product features
- product downloads
- Chemically stable. Results from TCLP Metals Analysis are below RCRA limits for hazardous constituents
- Contaminant free. All 116 priority pollutants tested were TCLP detection limits
- Lubricates and cools drilling bit
- Mixes quickly to achieve required viscosity
- Efficiently removes cuttings from borehole
- Seals borehole wall to reduce fluid loss and impedes inter-aquifer groundwater movement
- Stabilizes and supports borehole wall
Not finding what you need?
Our experts can help find the right products and guarantee compatibility.