4″ Jr. Tornado Blade Reamer
Tornado Jr. makes it possible to do direct pullback of pipes up to 4” diameter for shorter bores in good ground conditions. Part of our FastBack system, use Tornado Jr. to ream a hole without taking off the drill head.
- Product Features
- Bolt-on blade reamer
- Ream a hole without ever taking off the drill head
- Conical carbide cutters on an angled blade give both cutting and mixing action
- Swivel is locked in line with the axis of rotation
- Only for use the Melfred Borzall Excalibur blade
- Bolts on to most Borzall blades to create an 8″ to 10″ hole
Not finding what you need?
Our experts can help find the right products and guarantee compatibility.