3 1/2″ High Flow Transmitter Housing
Maximum mud flow with minimum restriction. The Melfred Borzall End-Load, High Flow Housing is a perfect match for your next rock job when utilizing a mud motor or air hammer. It has the design, strength, and flow capacity to handle the toughest rock bores. Ideal to use with Mud Motors, Eagle Claw & Iron Fist bits & bolt-on bit bodies. Run your mud motors at maximum power and efficiency, even on long bores.
- product features
- product downloads
- Heat-treated, chrome-nickel-moly alloy steel for maximum strength and durability (the same high strength, fatigue resistant steel used in landing gears and propeller shafts)
- Multiple fluid passages allow for maximum flow without pressure restrictions
- End-load design for maximum torsional, compressive, and bending strength
- Simple, interchangeable internal mechanism allows the same housing to be used with most locating systems
- Accommodates Digitrak™ 2-cell, 4-cell, and cable transmitters (Mark V systems and newer); Subsite 86B, 86BV2 Beacons
- For rigs from 20,000 to 400,000+ lbs. thrust
- Stainless steel springs support and cushion the transmitter allowing it to be used with air hammers, as well as Mud Motors
- Can be used with Mud Motors; Eagle Claw bits; Iron Fist bits, and Bolt-On Bit Bodies
Not finding what you need?
Our experts can help find the right products and guarantee compatibility.