48″ Tornado Reamer
This Melfred Borzall original design combines aggressive cutting and mixing to reduce pullback and rotational forces. Tornado is ideal for sticky clays and reactive soils but can also be used very successfully in a variety of conditions from sand to hardpan.
- Product Features
- Product Downloads
- Ideal for clay, shale or hardpan ground conditions
- Provides gusseted blades for extra strength
- Carbide tipped conical teeth efficiently rip through tough ground conditions and precisely positioned and angled so all the abuse is placed on the tooth
- Blade cut-outs allow flow-through of slurry to avoid balling up
- Incredible mixing, pumping and cutting action reduces rotary pressure and makes it an ideal reamer for sticky situations
Not finding what you need?
Our experts can help find the right products and guarantee compatibility.