6″ 3-1/2″ REG Iron Fist Bit
Challenging cobble bore? Not anymore. The Iron Fist packs a major punch in cobble and loose rock conditions and is designed to be easily and inexpensively rebuilt, reducing your tooling costs. Bam.
- Product Features
- Product Downloads
- Main carbide cutters positioned to allow for “rocking” the bit through rocks
- Compact cutters are less likely to hang up on cobbles
- Balanced cutters for downhole stability
- Contoured design
- 1/4-inch recessed water holes to prevent clogging
- Built-in check valve to minimize the chance of clogging
- Capable of doing direct pullbacks with the Iron Eye pullback device
Not finding what you need?
Our experts can help find the right products and guarantee compatibility.